About the Studio
GinkgoGlass Studio is located on at 3542 Northwood Drive in Memphis, Tennessee and is a working glass studio promoting contemporaty glass art by offering education, studio rental for artists and students, as well as work for sale by glass artist Lana Chu.
We would like you to "experience light's transformation" as you are introduced to the process of creating glass art. Our instructors are experienced and committed to providing quality education in the glass arts.
The studio is available for glass artists to rent studio space to develop skills and create.
Please Call 901-292-4866 if you are interested in renting studio space.
Our learning opportunities include:
- Beginning glass flameworking classes in soft and borosilicate glass
- Advanced glass flameworking classes in soft and borosilicate glass
- Fusing classes
- Glass retreats and workshops for experienced glass artists with visiting instructors
- Glass camps for kids
- Flameworking Area includes 4 GTT crickets, a Bethlehem Barracuda, and a GTT Mirage powered by propane and oxygen. Two dedicated kilns are available for annealing.
- Fusing Area with two large kilns
- Coldworking Area